The Quell Heel Float is designed to eliminate heel pressure by suspension of the heel for the prevention and /or treatment of diabetic ulcers and pressure sores.
It features a revolutionary patented, odor controlling and antimicrobial fabric. Properties will last up to 5 days between washings
- Eliminates heel pressure by total suspension of the heel for treatment and prevention of diabetic ulcers and pressure sores
- Universal sizing– right / left
- Fold-down versatility accommodates patients with petite feet or compromised toes, alleviating all pressure
- Anatomical strapping pattern prevents migration and is ideal for side lying patients
- Controls drop foot
- Provides protection for medial malleolus and toes
- Protects sensitive feet
- Kills odor causing bacteria and is fully launderable
- One piece launderable design. No need to worry about washing several parts. Nothing gets lost in wash and no risk of gel insert destroying hospital laundry.
- Secured foam heel lift block suspends heel while gently cradling the calf
- Light weight
- Ideal for patients with diabetes, peripheral vascular disease, neuropathy, and others at risk for impaired skin integrity
- Easy to put on and take off. Any way the patient lies, the orthotic stays on and protects the foot
- Designed to keep foot at 90 degrees without need for extra pieces
- Soft breathable fabric and padding
- Protects the sides of foot and toes from being bumped on bed rails and shearing from bed linens
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.